Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 26!

WEEK 26!

It has been a BUSY week here at the hospital, almost feels like it went by all way to fast! So many things happening and going on. Well I have hit about 26 weeks now (tomorrow) that's SO good had a Doppler ultrasound to see how babies looked... make sure they are not to tangled up, which was not to much in the cords. I am defiantly getting more and more nervous now they are at a good survival rate because anything could go wrong in the womb the longer they stay in there nice a tight, with cords everywhere. So everyday is an anxious run for me sitting here just looking at my belly hoping the girls don't make that nasty move. 

The Food here is pretty ok, not the greatest or does not taste home-cooked, but better than what I could do myself, or what joey could do for me. I have a picture here of what I ordered last night. 
We have pasta tri color with marinara sauce, chicken, steamed veggies, a small salad, peaches, and chocolate chip cookie with choc. milk. At least its not like jail food, which tastes like MUSH all the time....... which I would know absolutely nothing.....about!!

Things to pass my time by have been interesting, for the art class on Thursday we had to write a poem.... which I really didn't want to do. we had to pick a name in our general name, I choose my last name Noel and it just always reminds me of Christmas. The art instructor read  us a few poems which were rather good, I was impressed, only after... found out they were done by 2nd graders, and 5th graders. I was doomed!  She made us share them afterwards and my poem sounded like a children's book, I could not help but to rhyme my words! which was really not that artistic. I felt so silly. 

Other than that I think I am going to go swimming tomorrow! I got my 2nd round of acupuncture today which felt fantastic, My loving husband is making an appearance here tonight to stay the weekend and I am one happy lady with how well the babies are doing right now. 

Here are my 2 beautiful children sleeping soundly. I was pic messaged this picture earlier this week. 
oh how i miss them






2 comments:

Put your "opinions" here lol