Just A little bit About Me
HELLO!
this is me at the hospital awaiting the arrival of my girls!
I am 23 years young and Live Rural to Moorhead MN, Bought our FIRST house in the country ....its better for our kiddo's .... they can be loud and free, explore and get plenty of exercise, we love it.
I Breastfeed, Co-Sleep, Baby Wear, Eat as Organically as possible (it gets tight with our budget), AP style, ect ect ect.
HERE I AM 25 WEEKS at the HOSPITAL :)
Names of the girls:
Aurora Elyse Noel
River Jade Noel
We are sure about the name aurora but my husband is still deciding how he feels about River, I think it is an absolutely beautiful name.


You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGood luck lady, hope those little girls stay in there for a while!!! Im due Oct 8th so Im 29 weeks, I couldnt imagine how nervous u are with the possibility of ur twin girls being born early. Best wishes
ReplyDeletethank you much. :)
ReplyDelete