Wednesday, February 13, 2013

it works

IT WORKS! Body Wraps


I just became a distributor for It Works body Wraps and let me tell you they are truly amazing!

After 4 children, I was lost on were to start for getting my body back, and these wraps I have been hearing from for 2 years now and now my friends have been swearing by them!  ??? I thought wraps were stupid its just WATER weight being lost. dumb.... Until I did my research

THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING! 
here is the science behind it

It works, Science of It Works, Body Wraps, loose cellulite
how it works.

It Works Body Wraps – how do they work?  You’re wondering if they work, the answer is YES and you’re also wondering how…so here is a picture to show you the difference between, normal fat cells and fat cells bloated and swollen with toxins. The botanical blend in our wraps penetrate the skin and into the deeper skin layers, getting straight to the fat cells…where it forces toxins out of them! Those toxins are then picked up by the blood stream and filtered through the kidneys and essentially are eliminated through your urine. A little fact about fat cells: When you are born, you are born with all the fat cells your body will ever have. However, fat can expand 1000x its original size. Fat holds toxins and CAN be shrunk, you don’t essentially “lose” fat without exercise, proper diet or surgery – but you can certainly shrink it and our skinny wraps will do just that! 

take a look at our products here and order online

HERE ARE MY PERSONAL RESULTS
before, after 4 children, middle: after 3 wraps, last pic is after 6. 



THAT'S ME!!!

I am now a distributor so you can order from anywhere in the world from the link above or add my facebook page and ask me more questions!

we have a lot of ALL NATURAL products that help with weight loss as well so take a look around and ask me about Loyalty customers, and how you can save 45% will all your orders!

would you rather pay thousands for cosmetic surgery or look better with all natural products? you choose.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your "opinions" here lol